Our VRfree® pressure sole features high spatial resolution 1 per cm2 and is already utilized in clinical and sports studies:
- High resolution sensor map (49 sensitive points) provide objective in-shoe dynamic pressure, force and timing information.
- Highly sensitive and wide-range pressure detection.
- It differentiates between sitting, standing, walking and climbing stairs in real-time, with an accuracy of 99%.
- Data is transferred real-time wirelessly to our VRfree® headmount that is also capable of tracking the hands through our VRfree gloves.
- Data can be transmitted to a smartphone or a PC.
- Low-power implementation allows for run-times exceeding 14 hours
- In a multi-system setup the systems can be synchronized with a node-to-node offset in the order of 10 microseconds.
- The pressure can be sampled at a maximum of 120Hz, the inertial data is available at a rate of 200 kbps.
To be presented at CES 2020.