License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Sensoryx and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Sensoryx express written consent.
- You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Sensoryx express written consent.
This website is provided ’as is’ without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Sensoryx makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Sensoryx does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
Sensoryx will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of
- reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Sensoryx has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
You hereby indemnify Sensoryx and undertake to keep Sensoryx indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Sensoryx to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Sensoryx legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Sensoryx arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Sensoryx other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Sensoryx may take such action as Sensoryx deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Sensoryx may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Sensoryx may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Sensoryx rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Sensoryx in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with Swiss Law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the [non-]exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Canton of Zurich, Switzerland.