Register for Forum

Login to Forum (and then refresh page)

Forgot Password

Pretty Frustrating problems

Sensoryx Forums Getting started with VRfree® Pretty Frustrating problems

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  hamuheri 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Mizz141
    Participant

So, yesterday ive gotten my VRFree Gloves, I Calibrated them etc… But Ive encountered 2 Major problems, the Hand Calibration is very very bad, I get into the Poses and the Right hand seems to be working “Fine” but the Left Hand seems to be out of Place most of the Time. Then some fingers bend into Positions which all of it bones are backwards.
    Also when I launch the Oculus App they simply dont get Recognised as Controllers, should I use Steam for Games?

fwenner
    Participant

Thanks for your query! The problem with the left hand sounds like a hardware calibration problem: Were you able to perform the “Hardware calibration” (http://www.sensoryx.com/files/calibration/Hand%20Module%20Magnetometer%20Calibration.mp4) with both gloves/wrist modules? Please try it again with the left glove/wristmodule. After that try the software calibration twice. It should help.
    We will upload an OpenVR interface soon, so you can emulate controllers with the gloves.
    Please let us know how you get on!
    Best, Team Sensoryx

FWenner
    Keymaster

Hi Rene –
    Just wanted to follow up and hear how you are getting on. It’s really down to the hardware/software calibration. If you need help just shout out or stop by with your system!
    Best,
    Team Sensoryx

Mizz141
    Participant

I was busy lately but ill be trying to Calibrate the system again soon.

Mizz141
    Participant

Thanks, After Re-Calibrating multiple times it came out with an Usable result.

hamuheri
    Participant

When will the OpenVR interface be released?
    I want to know the schedule.

fwenner
    Participant

Hello Kosuke
    We’ll publish a VRfree SteamVR interface installer on Friday 22 March. That interface supports OpenVR/SteamVR apps like Beatsaber, Space Pirates Trainer and others. Please visit the download section on that date for further details.
    Best,
    Team Sensoryx

hamuheri
    Participant

Thank you for information. I am looking forward to it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.